Senior Client Partner - Business Development
Company: Pactera EDGE
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About Pactera EDGE: Pactera EDGE is a global organization with
offices in the US, Europe, India, and Asia-Pacific. Clients include
100+ of the Global 500 companies, with industry concentration in
Software and Technology, CPG, Retail, Logistics, Financial
Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, and Travel &
Hospitality.With a core focus on Data, Intelligence, and
Experience, Pactera EDGE helps clients achieve new levels of
performance while adding brand new digital business capabilities to
drive relevance, revenue, and growth. With the clarity of vision,
technological experience, operational excellence, and a global
footprint, Pactera EDGE is the partner of choice for enterprises
that want to run smarter - and for those that want to change the
raceWebsite - https://www.pacteraedge.com/Position Overview:The
Client Partner (CP) is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth at
select Customer accounts. A CP builds and maintains strong
relationships with the client (including CxO level relationships),
increases market share in the accounts, and improves penetration.
This role is dominantly sales-focused.Job Description:
- Identify opportunities for growth in the existing Customer
- Lead account strategy and planning; revenue forecasting and
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders,
decision-makers, and influencers at the Customer organization and
drive the penetration across all functions, including Executive
Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering et al.
- Become intimate with the Customer's business objectives and
execution plans, as well as acquire a deeper understanding of the
Customer's industry trends.
- Become an expert in Pactera-EDGE's portfolio
- Leverage Pactera's unique value proposition to shape
opportunities with the Customer and increase the share of revenues
from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, presentation, and positioning,
negotiation of commercial terms for all transactions.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics, and
competitive information and incorporate them into existing account
strategy and plan.
- Work with technical staff and delivery teams, where required,
to address Customer requirements, follow-up, and track of issues
through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work with coordinate and manage multiple groups consisting of,
but not limited to, delivery and pre-sales teams, to analyze
complex business problems and develop bespoke proposals to meet the
customer's business goals.
- Lead the business development cycle and coordinate a global
team of marketing, sales, and solutions architects.
- Prepare account plan(s) and industry trends.
- Participate in trade shows and attend local networking events
- Negotiate favorable terms for Master Services Agreements with
- Travel to prospect and customer locations on a frequent
- This position reports directly to the Head of the Business Unit
- Bachelor's degree, or combination of education and
- 8+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 application suite.Work
location - Bentonville, AR (Onsite)Benefits offered - Comprehensive
healthcare, dental & vision, 401k plan, PTO, etc.Compensation Range
- between $170k to $180k depending on the
Keywords: Pactera EDGE, Springdale , Senior Client Partner - Business Development, Accounting, Auditing , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!