Senior Manager Marketing Analytics
Company: 0090 The Hillshire Brands Company
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Enterprise Analytics & Business Intelligence at Tyson is a
discipline that is linked closely to marketing and consumer-driven
business decisions. Marketing Analytics efforts are grounded in
deeply understanding Business Drivers, competitive intelligence,
foresight, innovation sizing, category and business forecasting,
ROIs on investment and pricing dynamics and implications.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics will be responsible for
creating, managing, and communicating business insights gained by
synthesizing data from multiple sources.
This position is primarily responsible for managing multiple
categories using various data sources such as IRI, Nielsen,
Luminate (Walmart), 8451, NPD Supply Track, NET, Mintel etc. to
analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources as
needed and will report into the Director/Associate Director of
Analytics who report into Vice President Analytics (part of Chief
This individual will maintain a critical consulting and advisory
role with senior management across the organization, driving best
practices in analytics, building capabilities and talent. They will
also need to have a proven record of leadership, strategic
thinking, and persuasive communication and will be part of the
Enterprise Reporting Business team.
This is an in person role based out of Springdale, Arkansas. This
role is not eligible for remote or hybrid work
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Be a leader in driving business decisions based on market data
establishing key drivers and providing actionable "call to action"
recommendations for growth.
- Drive the culture of foresight within the organization to
anticipate future momentum of business both short & long term; Be
predictive in how business and market share will be impacted in the
- Be a leader in solving complex business challenges with
collaboration with other cross functional team in order to the
address business questions.
- Establish KPIs and new capabilities as best practice around
measuring impact of Media, Trade, Shopper marketing and other
- Champion synthesis of multiple first party and syndicated
information and data points such as IRI, Nielsen, Luminate, 8451,
Technomic, NPD Supply Track, NET, Mintel etc., and translate them
into insights and fill the knowledge gap. Foster the culture to cut
through the data clutter and deliver unique insights.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Demand planning
and Finance team for monthly/quarterly/yearly and long-range
category and business projections with causal analysis.
- Lead Analytics throughout the complete product reviews to
include price pack architecture and SKU optimization.
- Master "story telling" and engaging communication while turning
data and information into actionable insights and business
- Represents Tyson's Analytics team in professional organizations
An ideal candidate would have:
- BA/BS required (Masters preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in consumer research in CPG, preferably
at the manufacturer side.
- Strong knowledge of business practices, marketing principles,
and retail environment/practices.
- Consumer based market structures (consumer need state
- Volumetric forecasting, market share forecasting.
- Revenue Contribution models.
- Deep knowledge of Nielsen/IRI POS and Panel household
- Data mining with IRI, Nielsen, NPD Supply Track, NET, Mintel
etc. syndicated tools.
- Deep working knowledge of Luminate, Roundel and other customer
- Causal analysis and due to analysis on in-market drivers.
- Market mix modeling.
- Pricing architectures, Elasticities, price gaps and optimal
- Distribution estimates, velocity forecast for innovation
- Extraction and synthesis of data and information into
- Demonstrated ability to build advocacy for analytics in an
- Digitally savvy with social listening tools and media analytics
- Equally comfortable contributing and influencing in group or
- Open minded, flexible, autonomous, and capable of leading
- Client-side work in CPG preferred.
- Supplier-side research experience a plus.
Location: Onsite, based out of Springdale Arkansas.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0090 The Hillshire Brands Company, Springdale , Senior Manager Marketing Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!