Senior Finance Business Partner- Corporate Functions
Company: 0035 Tyson Shared Services, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2024
We are actively seeking an experienced Sr. Finance Business
Partner, specializing in Corporate Functions. This pivotal role
goes beyond traditional accounting and financial analysis and
requires a forward-thinking professional capable of shaping and
executing financial strategies that seamlessly align with
enterprise objectives. The successful candidate will support the
most senior Executives leading the Corporate Functions including
Human Resources/Communications, IT, Finance/ Sustainability and
Legal/Internal Audit. The role will assist in elevating the
partnership between Finance and Corporate functions and offer
strategic financial advice to Corporate Functional Leaders,
influencing important decisions for the enterprise.
This position is based at our Springdale, Arkansas location. Remote
or hybrid work options are not available for this role. Successful
candidates should be prepared for an immediate relocation, and
relocation assistance will be provided
Decision Support and Alignment with Enterprise Strategy
- Lead in steering Finance, Accounting, and Planning operations,
offering reporting, analytics, and insights tailored for Corporate
- Exercise independent judgment in leading Finance, Accounting,
and Planning operations, offering advanced Reporting analytics and
insights for Corporate Functions, and advising leaders on key
- Independently handle directives from Executive Leadership,
performing detailed financial analyses to unearth trends,
variances, and potential cost-saving opportunities.
- Lead strategic initiatives, aimed at boosting financial
performance across Corporate Functions, employing autonomous
decision-making and strategic planning.
- Evaluate and provide expert counsel on capital investment
proposals within Corporate Functions, offering in-depth insights,
recommendations, and analyses of their overall business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Finance,
Business Units, Corporate Functions, Strategy, and others to drive
process improvements, financial visibility, and resolve issues in a
- Independently oversee the preparation of Key Financial Reports,
such as Quarterly Business Review, Monthly Financial Reviews, and
other reporting that gives Executive Leadership insight into
Corporate G&A spending.
- Offer strategic support within Corporate Functions that aligns
with the organization's long-term vision.
Strategic Financial and Performance Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth financial analysis with a strategic focus on
Corporate G&A Functions, translating data into actionable
- Design and implement strategic performance metrics unique to
Corporate Functions, maintaining a focus on enterprise objectives
and utilizing independent strategic thinking.
- Spearhead the development of strategic performance metrics
tailored to the unique dynamics of Corporate Functions, while
keeping enterprise objectives top of mind.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field (MBA
or CPA/CFA preferred).
- 7-10 years' experience in Accounting, Finance, or related
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, with a
- Collaborative approach and adeptness at working strategically
across diverse corporate functional areas.
- Mastery in advanced financial modeling and analysis. Strong
knowledge of Power BI, SAP, Analysis for Excel, Microsoft Office
Applications, and advanced MS Excel Skills are highly
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0035 Tyson Shared Services, Inc., Springdale , Senior Finance Business Partner- Corporate Functions, Accounting, Auditing , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!