Veterans Preferred - Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead - Walmart
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Imagine...working for a
company that knows that its people are the key to its success in
the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results
and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same
process.We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.We are
looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team
oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the
opportunity to make a difference.The shopper's journey to purchase
is a rapidly changing experience as the shopping environment
evolves with new retail platforms and opportunities to grow, all of
which require a seamless experience and voice to meet that
shopper's needs. -In order to meet this changing landscape,
Campbell's has created a hybrid team of talent of Shopper and Omni
Channel marketers (with eCommerce skills) to lead the strategic
communication approach and in-store /digital store activation as
one Omnichannel structure with which to speak to retail and the
shopper.-As the Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead for our Walmart
business, you will be responsible for the total Campbell Snacks
portfolio at Walmart. -You will lead the Shopper / Omni in-store
conversion and online communications, supporting the Campbell's
Walmart sales team. -You will be a member of the
Shopper/Omnichannel Marketing HQ Leadership team and the Walmart
customer leadership team. -You will be responsible of managing our
Walmart shopper/omnichannel marketing strategy, elevating our
business partnership, and helping to build a long-term sustainable
growth strategy using all path-to-purchase conversion drivers
(digitally and in-store) for joint business success. -Along with
the growth of grocery pickup models and online sales, in-store
activation remains a crucial point in the path-to-purchase so you
will lead the development of attention-grabbing retailtainment
events, merchandising including point-of-sale materials (e.g.,
shelf-talkers, shippers, display POS) and innovative ideas,
collaborating with Walmart to intercept and impact buying
behaviors.Critical to the success of this position is a deep
knowledge and strong relationships with Walmart and Walmart Connect
and proven strategic abilities. -You will be part of the
Omnichannel center of excellence for Campbell's ongoing
shopper/omnichannel transformation at Walmart. -In order to achieve
your objectives, you must utilize strategic thinking to create
joint business plans, influence internal stakeholders, and solve
increasingly complex customer challenges with regards to the
evolving shopper landscape. There is high collaboration required
for this integrated role so you will also work closely with other
Insights, Sales, Revenue Growth Mgt. as well as our retail partners
to bring compelling guidance around maximizing traffic, conversion
and growth across our Snacks category.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the internal and external face of Campbell Snacks
Shopper/Omnichannel team at one of the country's most critical and
fastest growing Omnichannel retailers.
- Expertly build and execute fully comprehensive programs
(in-store and online) with key success objectives to both customer
and Campbell Snacks stakeholders.
- Direct the budget of onsite investment, in-store activation,
and achieve the growth AOP goals alongside the customer team.
- Lead strategic Omnichannel vision and breakthrough thinking
alongside the retailer on how to drive combined goals, growth and
- Lead the team to drive digital marketing and in-store
- Demonstrate strong strategic sales and negotiation skills.
- Utilize strong communication with all stakeholders regarding
customer, channel and industry insights and competitive
- Effectively manage the budget against the Omnichannel
- Proactively share best practices with peers.-
- Develop collaborative partnerships externally with Walmart
Connect (Director/VP level engagements).
- Partner with category management, sales, marketing, supply
chain and ecommerce team.
- Operate as a crucial member of the Campbell Snacks Walmart
leadership team, pulling the Omnichannel thinking through annual
planning, investment allocation and growth targets.
- Collaborate with Merchandising, Campbell Snacks agency AOR and
Walmart to support and create unique and eye-catching in-store
creative, POS and retailtainment opportunities.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of commercial
experience, or Master's degree and minimum 7 years of commercial
- Prefer experience in -Fortune 500- company, or in the CPG or
Beverage related industries.
- Prefer previous successful experience with Walmart.
- Ideal candidate will have digital and/or shopper experience to
combine with experience developing sales plans and executing an
effective sales strategy.
- Well organized, disciplined planner and leader of change.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of
drive, passion and energy and the ability to consistently produce
- Effective people manager, with a track record of supporting
employee engagement through disciplined execution of personal
development planning amongst direct reports.
- Innovative and creative thinker and problem solver who can
manage the details without losing sight of the goal.
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation and communication
- Must be completely PC proficient, able to develop his/her own
oral and visual presentations, spreadsheets and general
correspondence.ACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Springdale , Veterans Preferred - Shopper/Omni Channel Marketing Lead - Walmart, Advertising , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!