Company: Harps Food Store, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
SPRINGDALE,--ARHarps Food Stores is expanding its Advertising
Department and has an immediate opening for a full-time Graphic
Artist.--If you had been with us for the last month, you would
- Created weekly/biweekly grocery ads.
- Developed signage kits for mobile app launch.
- Designed, printed, and trimmed signage for in-store
- Designed special flyers for in-store events and sales.
- Designed large foam board signs for in-store display.
- Designed and updated digital graphics on jumbotron road
- Created graphics for website, email, mobile app, & social
media.The best candidate for this job will have:
- Associates Degree, or higher, in Graphic Design, or related
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to meet timely deadlines.
- Ability to adapt brand identity to various creative
- Familiarity with Apple iMacs.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to leverage resources, whilst also knowing when to ask
- Slight addictions to coffee.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of digital photography.
- OCD level of organization, preferred but not required.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Punctuality- 8-5 Monday-Friday on-site is required.
- Knowledge of grocery retail, a plus but not required.
- Frequently lift and move up to 10 lbs to shoulder height
- Occasionally lift and move up to 25 lbs to waist height
- Regularly sit for duration of shift.
- Occasionally required to walk, stand, stoop, climb, or
balance.Employment at Harps may be contingent upon completion and
our evaluation of a PEP survey, RMAI assessment, Wonderlic
assessment, personality assessment, drug screen, employment
reference check, credit check and criminal background check.--As a
Graphic Artist, this is--how I do it:Building Relationships----- I
successfully initiate, develop, and foster relationships with
others.--I take a personal interest in the interests and ideas of
others and treat others fairly, respectfully, and sincerely.--I
empathize with the emotions of others and consider things from
other people---s perspectives.Conscientiousness----- I demonstrate
responsible behavior, thoroughness of work, and dependability.--I
consistently demonstrate compliance with Harps--- policies and
procedures, including regular and timely attendance, adherence to
dress code and ensuring a safe work environment, and a willingness
to complete other duties as assigned.Integrity----- I demonstrate
and act in accordance with an appropriate and sound set of values,
beliefs, and business ethics.--I am an honest person.Modeling
Cultural Values----- I act consistently in accordance with values
that are consistent with those of the organization.--I model high
standards of behavior for others through personal actions and
commitment to the organization.Professionalism----- I hold myself
accountable by demonstrating a ---no excuses--- approach to my own
attitude, performance, and results.--I work in the best interest of
Harps even when it involves putting individual needs aside.Showing
Drive & Taking Action----- I act on my own initiative without being
prompted.--I handle problems with minimal guidance.--I make things
happen and take action quickly.
As a Graphic Artist, this is--why I do it:Respecting
Others/Citizenship----- I encourage an atmosphere of teamwork by my
own actions.--I support others, facilitate their work, and defend
them when appropriate.--I encourage cooperation and trust within a
group.--I show a high concern for the rights, values, and worth of
others.--I treat others fairly and consistently.--I give
appropriate attention toward the concerns expressed by others by
empathizing with their emotions and considering things from their
perspective.Supporting Harps--- Mission Statement----- With respect
and support from my peers and supervisors, I strive daily to exceed
my customers--- expectations in an effort to support the Harps---
Mission Statement --- ---Our mission is to provide the best overall
value to our customers, building a reputation for competitive
prices, product quality and freshness, friendly service and
Keywords: Harps Food Store, Inc., Springdale , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!