Company: Haas Hall Academy Bentonville
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* A Bachelor's degree is required. Preference will be given to
candidates with a master's degree in academic subject areas, from
an accredited institution.
* A successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of
teaching experience in a public or private school or significant
related professional experience.
* A successful candidate will exhibit excellent computer skills and
be enthusiastic about incorporating technology into the
* A successful candidate will be unwavering in the pursuit of
academic excellence and will be the embodiment of a "whatever it
* A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work in a
collaborative environment with key stakeholders, including faculty,
scholars, and parents.
* A successful candidate must have the stamina to handle long days
paired with the intensity required to be an integral part of a
nationally acclaimed, accelerated college-preparatory high
* Respect, professionalism, and collegiality are of the utmost
importance and are required by all personnel at all times
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $23.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Retirement plan
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Administrators, faculty, and staff have been trained on the CDC
COVID-19 guidelines for schools.
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Haas Hall Academy Bentonville, Springdale , Spanish Teacher, Education / Teaching , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!