Company: Life Cycle Engineering
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Life Cycle Talent
THE POWER OF PEOPLE OPTIMIZING TECHNOLOGY!
Optimizing how technology drives business results requires
innovative problem-solvers, strategic thinkers, and change
Does this sound like fun to you* ...
Life Cycle Talent is recruiting an experienced Reliability Engineer
who has an interest in applying that fundamental experience in a
manufacturing realm. Ideal candidates for this role will have a
solid foundation in key areas such as Reliability Centered
Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) but
also those who are innovative and gravitate to research and
development. If you're an RE with experience in metals engineering
and manufacturing we would love to connect on this role. You'd be
working on a team in a player coach role with other reliability
engineers to help clients better manage their assets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Deploy reliability systems which encompass preventative and
predictive maintenance strategies that drive effective and
efficient maintenance departments for BCS locations.
* Develop and deploy reliability standards to all facilities and
audit performance to those standards.
* Accumulate and analyze reliability excellence data to problem
solve systematic gaps within reliability standards and systems.
* Develop and train key reliability resources to standardize use of
CMMS and other predictive maintenance systems.
* Develop technological solutions which increase the effectiveness
and efficiency of maintenance operations.
* Develop technological solutions to drive problem solving on
equipment failures and share preventative and predictive learnings
to all BCS locations.
* Pilot reliability planning models with locations to access
equipment failure potentials and plan predictive and preventative
* Guide and direct small teams to achieve project objectives
including the set up and execution of smart manufacturing
deployment across BCS locations.
* Lead "smart equipment efforts connecting predictable equipment
failures through utilization of historians, CMMS systems, and Scada
* Use data, best practices and other Kaizen focused activities to
increase process efficiency and reduce operational cost.
Required Education, Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
* Ability to lead technical activities to meet timing and budgetary
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* A working knowledge of manufacturing processes and improvement
* Ability to view standards, systems, and equipment failures as an
opportunity to develop stronger systems
* Ability to solve problems and build relationships across
* A deep understanding of Reliability systems and methodologies
* Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and
instill confidence in recommendations.
* Strong curiosity working with technology and maintenance
* Project Management skills to copy and paste existing best
practices across the network.
* Preferred experience in: MP2, CMMS, vibration analysis, thermal
analysis and/or any other equipment condition monitoring
* Preferred: experience with CMMS Software, SQL, and Predictive
This position description represents a summary of the major
components and requirements of the outlined job. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned or required as business needs
dictate. Questions regarding this description should immediately be
addressed to a Life Cycle Talent representative.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their
Service is the essence of who we are as an organization. We
recognize that our team is at the heart of our business and the
cornerstone of our ability to deliver exceptional results. We
provide value through engaging sharp, innovative resources to
resolve our client's most critical business, technology, and
engineering challenges. From our first conversation, to the end of
the assignment, we take an interest in your success, goals, and
We are a team of dedicated and experienced specialists striving to
exceed our client's expectations through innovation and
collaboration. We believe in honesty, integrity, urgency,
follow-through and putting our clients first.
* Optional Medical/Dental/Vision plans offered for Employees, with
additional plan options for the whole family.
* Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Plan options
* Optional Paid Time Off
* Free access to an extensive online training library, including
Life Cycle Talent (LCT) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR
60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
national origin. Moreover, Life Cycle Talent will take action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. In
addition, Life Cycle Talent will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed compensation of the employee or applicant
or another employee or applicant. Life Cycle Talent shall also
abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A.
Keywords: Life Cycle Engineering, Springdale , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!