Senior Manager, Omnichannel Marketing Walmart & Club
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
- This position will lead Omnichannel Marketing for Walmart &
Club with responsibility to partner with the Sales organization to
drive top and bottom-line growth by delivering best-in-class
marketing and media excellence and transforming Hershey's ability
to drive both in-store and online demand. Responsibility for
delivering annual plan as well as out-year plans that will maximize
demand and drive growth.
- This position is internally and externally facing serving as
the key partner with Hershey's Marketing/Media and the Sales and
Cat. Man teams. Externally, this position will be responsible for
building long-lasting and sustainable relationships with Walmart &
Club Marketing/Media/Merchant teams to further establish Hershey's
as a leader in Omnichannel Marketing.
- Oversee development and execution for omnichannel marketing
programs including oversight of retail media investment,
supervision of creative briefs, displays, digital advertising,
sampling and content.
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships at all
organizational levels and with the customer(s).
- Coaches Omnichannel Marketing managers in program development
- Translates data/insights into demand generation. Collaborate
with sales, category strategy, and insights teams to drive
merchandising, marketing, and promotions.
QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, etc.):
- Proven ability to broadly impact organizations and drive
- Expertise in brand management/marketing inclusive of agency
management, creative development of physical/digital programs, and
development of big ideas.
- Expertise in leveraging media as a growth engine for
traditional and digital media (inclusive of paid search).
- Customer facing experience working with Walmart/Club
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people and lead large
cross-functional teams and direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment. Strong problem
solving and project management skills, proven ability to work on
multiple assignments at once. Education: Bachelor's degree
required. MBA preferred.
Experience: 7+ years of experience in brand/customer marketing.
Proficiency: MS Excel, PowerPoint. Clear communication and
effective presentation skills.
Travel: up to 25% of time
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of
The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified
applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an
individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion,
citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability,
protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local
laws. The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: HersheyCareers, Springdale , Senior Manager, Omnichannel Marketing Walmart & Club, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!