Sales Director (Digital Media)
Company: Aki Technologies
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Aki Technologies is powering the future of retail. Aki, now an
independently operating Inmar company, empowers brands and
retailers to reach people by targeting pivotal moments in the
consumer journey with personalized advertising. With four
personalization patents, Aki's award-winning technology dynamically
tailors ads at the moment based on region, weather, buying
preferences, and other historical and present factors. This ensures
a more relevant ad experience that drives stronger campaign
results. Akis culture is based on integrity, balancing grit with
efficiency, while bringing heart to what we do.
Aki is looking for a talented and strategic Sales Director to join
our Midwest Team. In this role, you will have extensive agency and
/ or brand contacts and possess deep knowledge of the digital
advertising landscape. You will drive Akis value proposition with
industry leading/cutting edge technology and be responsible for
sales efforts with both strategic and target accounts.
You will be responsible for the long-term development of business
relationships with senior executives at agencies and brands in the
assigned region. You will identify, source, pitch, define,
negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue. This is an
incredible opportunity to join an exciting and growing mobile
adtech startup! What you will be doing:
- Build awareness and adoption of the companys unique business
proposition with agencies through client presentations,
connections, and creative outreach.
- Leverage business development and sales skills with ongoing
relationship management at both major agencies and national
- Partner cross-functionally to drive revenue growth and execute
- Hit or exceed quarterly / annual sales targets.
- Prospect new clients, including the ability to qualify and
close new accounts.
- Prepare for and manage business meetings with clients ranging
from agency-level to C-level clients.
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan for generating
revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well
as RFP agency business.
- Outstanding communications skills including negotiation skills
and ability to engage in exemplary consultative selling
- Provide excellent customer service to clients with clear
communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for
- Develop strategies for optimization and proactively identify
opportunities for upsell and partner growth.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital advertising sales,
mobile is a big plus.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the digital
advertising industry - ideally both client direct relationships and
- In depth understanding of the digital media landscape and
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to achieve sales
- Self-starter / Hunter mentality able to tackle new clients or
- An entrepreneurial mindset creative thinker, self-motivated,
results-oriented, and passionate.
- Experience in navigating preferred partnership deals with
agency partners and/ or brands directly.
- BA/BS degree.
- Team player who is willing to wear many hats.
About Aki: Founded in 2015 by mobile advertising veterans, Aki has
150 employees with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, LA,
and Mexico City. Our mission is to advance moment marketing, in
partnership with brands and agencies, to deliver better consumer
experiences and revolutionary business results.
Through moment marketing, Aki delivers personalized advertising
that aligns with consumer preferences and ad receptivity in the
moment across mobile, desktop, connected TV and digital out of
home. Leading brands, including Amazon, Johnson & Johnson, Target,
Toyota, and Taco Bell use Aki our mobile ad targeting and
optimization to dramatically improve impact on awareness,
engagement and in-store traffic.
To learn more about Aki Technologies, visit www.a.ki.by Jobble
Keywords: Aki Technologies, Springdale , Sales Director (Digital Media), Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!