Posted on: January 12, 2022
SummaryThe Replenishment Manager will develop and execute
strategy and vision for our large retail customers from an omni
channel perspective and implement the replenishment support model
of the future. This position will work closely with the Sales team
and Supply Chain to maintain high omni channel in stock and
inventory flow/control, while maximizing efficiencies within the
supply chain. This position will oversee all replenishment
functions for the retailer. This position will work closely with
our customer's replenishment team and identify opportunities to
maximize POS while maintaining agreed upon store and
warehouse/fulfilment center inventory levels.
- Primary focus on driving sales and profits through innovative
omnichannel replenishment approaches, extensive industry knowledge
and technical expertise with import goods to ensure store and .com
level inventories are in line with the company's goals and
- Key point of contact for our customer and for all omni channel
replenishment issues, strategies, and initiatives.
- Trusted and highly visible internal replenishment SME with
ability to effectively lead collaboration calls with key
- Collaborate with the customer's replenishment teams to drive
corporate replenishment issues and ensure all key replenishment
metrics are met.
- Oversee the company's inventory and service level/in-stock
position to ensure smooth flow of merchandise into and out of
DCs/fulfilment centers and stores.
- Manage in-stock level of all products, customer orders, and
inventory activity and assign effective replenishment strategies to
maximize book of business.
- Aggressively manage unproductive inventory, identify trends,
and develop recommendations to correct issues through storytelling
and building solutions that benefit both the company and its
- Analyze inventory levels and optimize return on investment of
retail inventory across multiple product lines.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with internal
and external customers that interface with replenishment.
- Create seasonal profiles and coordinate forecasts.
- Provide input to retail programs on sku selection and shipping
- Collaborate with Sales Team and Supply Chain on unit level
- Analyze internal and external data to maintain high level
shipment forecast accuracy.
- Evaluate, analyze, and report sales patterns and trends to on a
- Demonstrate high degree of independence, requiring minimal
supervision from management. May have responsibility for specialty
functions or special projects.
- Four- year Degree in supply chain or related field or
equivalent related experience
- 5-7 years strong analytical and organizational experience in a
- Extensive experience with import goods
- Comfortable working in undefined space to develop
- Ability to determine the daily priorities, understanding how
and when to reprioritize quickly when needed.
- Expert level with MS Office (emphasis on Excel and PPT)
- Understanding of retail performance metrics, replenishment
strategies, and a solid knowledge and understanding of inventory
- Experience in leading replenishment strategy and carrying out
tactics in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in a team environment as well as the ability to work
- High level understanding of warehousing, logistics, and
inventory relative to order processing, distribution and delivery
- Experience contributing to and/or managing special projects
including those that require multiple skills and varying levels of
complexity, collaboration, and leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively complete all assigned daily
responsibilities in a high-pressure and fast paced environment with
changing demands and challenging systems data.
- Superior customer service and communication skills (verbal and
written) and empathetic customer communication approach.
- Ability to tell a story with data and develop the "customer
ask" in a clear, concise way.
- Experience and understanding of the retail community.
- Experience in being very collaborative with internal & external
- Four-year Degree preferred along with 5+ years in supply chain
operations and sales support.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; have flexible use of hands; reach with
hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to walk.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- General office environment
We offer competitive pay, flexible hours, and generous benefits.
Plus, to keep things fun (because we are all kids at heart), we
offer a host of team member activities and philanthropic efforts
throughout the year and company-wide awards and recognition
Keywords: Confidential, Springdale , Replenishment Manager, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!