Key Account Manager (Retail)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and
certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark
for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS
operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around
As the Key Account Manager, you will generate opportunities for
revenue growth within global accounts consistent with SGS strategic
key account initiatives.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure the alignment and integration of services and
operational deliveries in accordance with global CRS and sales
strategies for assigned strategic accounts.
- Work in conjunction with CRS sales, operations, and other
client services staff to achieve client deliverables. Meet the
assigned account and team revenue goals and key performance
indicators (KPIs) as defined by management.
- Generate within existing account assignment additional services
or solutions opportunities across SGS C&P SBUs, and/or
integrate other SGS complementary business lines.
- Prepare, communicate and implement client-specific global
- Maintain and build collaborative client relationships within
respective client global account staff and within the internal
sales and operations groups.
- Work effectively with sales and operations to deliver client
expectations effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with the global network to ensure the following:
SOP compliance and prompt response to client inquiries regarding
order status, department workload, capabilities and report content
for jobs initiated by international sales efforts.
- Liaise between client / technical/ operations teams.
- Work with a global network to streamline client services
functions for more effective and efficient execution of
- Establish communications and relationships with internal and
external staff and levels as necessary.
- Communicate and monitor client expectations of execution of SGS
services to a local lab and global coordinators.
- Identify and respond to client inquiries/needs via phone and
- Develop report templates and other client-specific forms with
the client as needed.
- Maintain and manage specific client pricing.
- Address customer complaints or issues in coordination with
respective required disciplines.
- Support collection efforts to meet DSO targets
- Visit key accounts at least once per quarter, or as needed and
in conjunction with sales if required
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University graduate or equivalent educational background
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a multinational
- Experience with Mass Discount Retailers and eCommerce
- International business exposure in imported consumer products
- Strong written and spoken English skills, other languages will
be an advantage.
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point and a strong
ability to sell a concept.
- Hands-on, open-minded, proactive team player.
- Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading,
searching, backup, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
- Travel Requirements: 5-15%
- Ability to establish a effective working and team relationships
with internal and external staff in a collaborative manner
- Highly motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to
solve customer requirements and expectations
- Ability to interface with supply chain senior managers and
other customer structures.
- Capable of building trust, value others and communicate
- Customer-focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic.
- Self-managed and responsible for projects and time
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire,
train, and promote persons in all job classifications without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other
characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without
reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a
general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts
the companys rights to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you
have difficulty completing the on-line employment application
because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance
and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note,
this phone number is not for general employment information, but is
only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a
position due to a disability.by Jobble
Keywords: Sgs, Springdale , Key Account Manager (Retail), Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!