Marketing Project Manager #4KQP
Posted on: May 15, 2022
If you have a can-do attitude, a knack for never missing a beat
along with a passion for getting projects across the finish line,
on budget, and on time then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for an organized, natural multi-tasker, and
collaborative project leader to contribute to a creative team's
success. A global retail giant based in Bentonville, Arkansas, has
an immediate need for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to
join its team on a full-time basis.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of project
management experience in corporate retail, visual merchandising, or
agency environment. You will scope all incoming projects and
determine the appropriate resources needed to accomplish the task.
This individual will be responsible for driving all approved sign
projects forward on time in a unified effort to produce
sign/visual, components/solutions that successfully achieve
strategic business goals while also providing a meaningful customer
experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify key stakeholders, milestones, deliverables, & all other
relevant information needed to begin the initiation of a
- Understand, apply, and embrace all organizational direction from
client leadership in regards to business process and workflow for
- Gather & distribute any necessary information & distribute to all
as required in a daily effort to keep everyone on task throughout
each critical milestone of a project.
- Utilize and navigate in print project management software to
create new signing projects, while also ensuring pertinent job
information by all stakeholders is captured from project initiation
to completion throughout.
- Create project timelines, and manage assets with appropriate
stakeholders, and adjusting the life of the project as needed.
- Schedule and participate in any necessary project meetings as
required, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and that team
is set up for success in meeting deadlines effectively and on time
throughout the duration of the process.
- Coordinate and manage final art handoff to print procurement
partner/printer, ensuring that all final assets being turned over
have been routed and approved by all key stakeholders and match the
deliverables as approved by Client Leadership. Assist in the
approval of printer proofs.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with all stakeholders daily
to quickly identify and resolve any obstacles or adversity that may
arise that could potentially jeopardize timely completion and/or
final quality of the finished project.
As Marketing Project Manager you will:
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate retail or
ad agency environment
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred.
- Be a team player, willing to pitch in at any level.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent time management
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a full-time opportunity requiring you to work onsite on
location in Bentonville, AR so you must be local to be
To apply, please forward your resume for immediate
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each
application personally. If we are interested in your
qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon
icreatives is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants and talent will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by
law. We believe in providing a culture that embraces and champions
diversity, equity, and inclusion, because it truly fosters
Keywords: icreatives, Springdale , Marketing Project Manager #4KQP, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!