Assistant Manager(05317) - 2368 E Robinson
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About The Job
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift.
This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control
and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow
ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food
management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to
standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality,
Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing,
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers
and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery
driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager
Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the
unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride
in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the
world requires exceptional team members working together. At
Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
General job duties for all store team members
You must be 18 years of age or older
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers
to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing
trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work
alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
- Walking for short distances, for short durations.
- Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food
- Height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are
unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies
weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72 high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the
workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from
the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short
distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on
a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5
pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to
change prices on signs, wash walls and perform maintenance.
Additional Job Details
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees
while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at
one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven
controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping
cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients,
cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous
during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of
forearms and wrists.
Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the
oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly
of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza
cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers,
telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza
Driving Specific Job Duties
- Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
- Deliver flyers and door hangers.
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company
- Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within
designated delivery area.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings,
private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing
walking and climbing duties.
Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may
make several deliveries per shift.
Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery
vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's
During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of
stairs may be required.
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering
product, driving and couponing.
Far vision and night vision for driving.
Keywords: Domino's, Springdale , Assistant Manager(05317) - 2368 E Robinson, Executive , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!