Company: New Nexus Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Based on Experience1007 Beau Terre Dr,
Suite 402Bentonville, AR 72712Sales Director: The Sales Director is
responsible for client management, providing strategic direction,
delivering client sales and profit goals while delivering
commission revenue goals for Company. The Sales Director will lead
their respective areas of responsibility and maintain communication
with retailer's merchant teams to deliver against company goals,
strategies, and targets. The desired candidate must be an
experienced senior level individual comfortable with leading key
retailer meetings, client prospecting and other leadership
objectives. General Job Description and Duties:
- Define short and long-term strategic goals, build key customer
relationships, and identify business opportunities within client
partner respective categories
- Successfully align the client and company strategy with the
retailer's category and corporate strategy.
- Lead the team that works with sales, marketing, and supply
chain to forecast and plan existing base, display, and new business
- Budget / P&L management
- Development and execution of l presentations for major customer
- Work cross-functionally within client and internal
- Communicate effectively with client partners, internal teams,
and customer teams
- Be a leader in new client partner prospecting and
- Manage, lead, and motivate respective team members.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, preferably in business related
- Minimum of 3 years of current, Account Management experience
with Walmart and/or Sam's Club businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and follow up skills
- Proficiency in Retail Link, NOVA and syndicated (MADRID, IRI &
Nielsen) or like systems.
- Experience with sales forecasting
- Skilled at problem solving and idea leadership.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of selling on walmart.com
- Experienced in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
- Ability to network within the CPG industry to drive company
awareness and to cultivate new client partnerships.
Keywords: New Nexus Group, Springdale , Sales Director, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!