Supply Chain Manager
Company: Baycities Container
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bay Cities, an Employee Owned Company, is the leading creative
packaging and display partner to brand marketers, retailers and
e-commerce. Our passion, experience, technology and consumer
insights move product and drive sales.Our MissionOur Passion Powers
Your ProductOur ValuesCreativity: Our ideas create Client
success.Passion: We have heart with a Customer Service
attitude.Integrity: We honor our business & planet with sustainable
practices.Responsible: We own it!Safe: Our safe work habits protect
us all.Fun: We take our work seriously- not ourselves!SUMMARY The
purpose of the Supply Chain Manager is to oversee the operations
and tactical execution of all assigned projects. The Supply Chain
Manager is responsible for delivering excellence in all aspects of
execution, including timeline management, customer deliverables,
supplier expectations and cross-functionally team member
leadership. The Supply Chain Manager assists the Bentonville Supply
Chain Team with the management and set up of various retail display
- Timeline management of all deliverable for a project's
- Providing transparency and direction to the copack operations
team. Renders BOM, CAPEs, etc.
- Checks the accuracy of information and documentation needed to
execute the project, including dates, dimensions, materials and
print characteristic, timeline and supplier POs.
- Assists with creating planograms.
- Assists with multi-vendor pass through programs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team members.
- Schedules and leads kickoff and FA review meetings.
- Is the primary liaison between Bay Cities and external
- Trains and ensures supplier usage of Bay Cities software
- Tracks and reports project status to internal and external
- Escalates non-conforming or instances of risk to a projects
- Performs other duties as assigned. RequirementsEDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Project
Management focus is a plus.
- Prior internship experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong ability to take initiative.
- Strong organizational & communication skills: both written and
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High ethical standards. Models and supports organization's
goals and values; adapts to changing conditions; demonstrates
persistence and overcomes obstacles. Consistently conducts
themselves in an honest and trustworthy manner. Does not pursue
their own individual objectives to the detriment of company goals.
Sets an example for others to follow. Does the right thing.
- Demonstrates energy and passion about what they do and knows
how to balance work and fun. Is generally optimistic and upbeat;
fun to be around. Has a strong belief and zeal for the industry,
the job, and the company. Conveys energy and intensity at work with
a capacity for keeping others enthusiastic and involved.
- Operates with a customer service orientation internally and
externally. Works to positively build the Bay Cities brand in
everything he/she does. Builds strong, positive relationships with
- Acts as an owner of the business and instills that same
attitude and level of action in others. Is proactive in taking
responsibility for all outcomes/results and avoids 'pointing
fingers'. Helps to create and maintain a strong feeling of
belonging in the immediate and overall team.
- Regularly involves others in decisions that affect their job or
work environment. Demonstrates co-operation and trust with
colleagues and teams across organizational boundaries. Participates
as a team player and establishes strong working relationships to
deliver positive results.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to
prioritize, balance, and manage multiple efforts with strong
results/goal orientation. Uses time effectively, prioritizes and
organizes work flow; can orchestrate multiple activities at once.
Agility and personal adaptability with the ability to successfully
manage multiple priorities with a high sense of urgency in a
rapidly changing environment.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges
with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work.
Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile
learner; open to change; strives for continuous improvement of self
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a
variety of media, tactful, confident, at all levels, internal and
external. Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to
manage multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment. OTHER
- US Persons Only (US citizens, lawful permanent residents,
refugee or asylee - all require proper identification and
- Physical and Environmental Requirements: While performing the
duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The
employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and
arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and color vision.
- Work environment includes front-office and manufacturing in
California. The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background and
reference checks, drug screen, and physical examination prior to
- In accordance with our company's duty to provide and maintain a
workplace that is free of known hazards, all employees are required
to provide proof of their full vaccination status for COVID-19. If
the applicant has not been fully vaccinated, they may request an
accommodation for religious or medical reasons if they submit the
proper form and turn it in with proper documentation. If the
exemption is approved, the employee must submit to weekly COVID
testing as a condition of employment. If you are not willing to be
fully vaccinated and/or submit to weekly testing if your request
for an accommodation is approved, you are not eligible for
- Bay Cities Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Baycities Container, Springdale , Supply Chain Manager, Executive , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!