Customer Development Manager - H-E-B (San Antonio, Dallas, Houston)
Company: Tyson Foods
Posted on: January 19, 2023
The Customer Development Manager for the Frozen Portfolio at H-E-B
will manage the day-today responsibilities for a portfolio of
products, including: Tyson RVAP, Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast, IF
Poultry, and Cornish. This position will collaboratively develop
and execute annual business plans that deliver volume, sales, and
profit targets while maximizing approved TAPR funding. The right
individual will develop a deep understanding of the customer to
align needs and attain sustained long-term growth. Frequent
interaction with Director, Customer Insights Team, Customer Service
Account Manager, Team Performance Manager, Sales Strategy &
Planning, Shopper Marketing and with the Business Units.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Business Leadership: Proactively own and lead the development
of strategic and tactical business planning activities with the
Customer, ensuring achievement of AOP/Budget, execution of category
tactics and company KPIs while properly managing within trade
limits. This person will need to possess an entrepreneurial
business attitude to constantly explore new opportunities and
effectively own their business.
- Forecasting: Proficient in FORGE and APEX planning systems, as
ability to forecast will be an important component of this role.
This includes monitoring demand vs forecast, as well as order fill
to ensure we Win with the Customer.
- Sound analytical skills aimed at monitoring business trends and
formulating proactive solutions to effectively grow the
- Frequent analysis of IRI and consumer data to understand
product performance and category trends. Ability to apply data to
action plans and solutions for customer.
- Strong collaboration skills both internal and external with the
ability to work in team environment across multiple levels and
personalities to drive results.
- Leverage internal resources to strengthen Customer relationship
and aid in the development of modular presentations and to sell in
- Ability to prepare clear, concise and pertinent material for
effective presentation to customer to drive win-win outcomes.
- This will include innovation, category and business reviews and
deliverables on company initiatives related to brand strategy.
- Solid communication skills to effectively interact both
internally and externally in effort to facilitate understanding and
move the business forward.
- Location: Preferred location is San Antonio, but would consider
Austin, Dallas, or Houston.
- Education: Bachelor's degree; Business/Sales or Marketing
- Experience: 5+ years of industry experience; key account
management or marketing preferred; Cateogry insight
skills/understanding syndicated data; solid business acumen in the
retail grocery environment.
- Computer Skills: Standard computer skills with knowledge of
Microsoft office applications with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Excel
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written
- Special Skills: Strong organization skills, strategic thinking,
negotiation skills, and interpersonal communication skills
- Travel: Majority of time is spent in market with customer.
There may be some out of state traveling to Tyson corporate office
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: Tyson Foods, Springdale , Customer Development Manager - H-E-B (San Antonio, Dallas, Houston), Executive , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!