Senior Sales Technology and Planning Manager
Company: 0036 Tyson Sales and Distribution, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The Senior Manager, Sales Technology and Planning is responsible
for leading the direction of ongoing technology and the stability
thereof, supporting the Sales Strategy, for the Tyson Commercial
Organization. The position is also responsibility for the design
and execution of the planning process relative to technology
solutions and the business processes related to Sales Quota
accuracy at the material level in support of the AOP. Applications
within the scope of this role include all technology solutions
supporting Retail Trade The individual plays a critical role as
they represent the face of Commercial Sales to the IT organization
in representing their business needs and priorities across the
applications where responsible. Cross functional
partnerships/constituents include IT, Finance and Sales Automation
and Sales Leadership. The Senior Manager, Sales Technology and
Planning will possess an exceptional level of technical, business
and communication skills. The role reports to the Director of Sales
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the direction of technology solutions, providing a
competitive advantage for Tyson's Commercial Sales Team.
- Leads the quota planning process for sales ensuring timeliness
- Exceptional knowledge of industry technology solutions
supporting Sales; Trade Planning and Reporting and Analytic
- Remains relevant and current on technology within the
- Actively participates in industry and CPG councils to stay at
the forefront of technology.
- Develops KPI metrics for our Trade applications and tools to
ensure performance is meeting business needs.
- Monitors active tickets, closure and aging of tickets for
- Provides timely and accurate costing for the development of
technology solutions to ensure projects are properly funded to
support the fiscal year budgeting process.
- Interacts with IT leadership to problem solve and influence
decision making relative to Sales requests for enhancements and
advancements with our technology solutions.
- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the Sales
business processes to ensure solutions remain relevant and position
us to have the competitive advantage.
- Present Business Cases to the IT Governance Council for
- Ability to lead directly and indirectly
- Projects delivered on-time, on-budget, meeting business
- Undeveloped applications receive elevated support driving to
mature and stable applications for our sales teams.
- Develop and monitor KPI metrics for Trade Application
- Proper prioritization of application enhancements
- Develop AOP inputs related to technology solutions supporting
Commercial Sales Strategies.
- Recommends new technology solutions driving a competitive
advantage for the Tyson Commercial Sales Team.
- Trusted business partnership with Sales, Finance and IT
- 7+ years CPG experience
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Expert level Power BI skills
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Expert level ability to interface disparate datasets
- Intermediate level skills related to use case for AI and
- Intermediate level skills in building out actionable
- People management experience required
- Project management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence
- Demonstrated ability to impact
- Ability to lead with minimal direction.
- Ability to instill engagement and development of Team
- Ability to effectively manage priorities in a fast-paced,
competing priorities environment.
- Strong desire to seek out new technology advancements and be
open to new business processes and strategies.
- Servant leadership approach
- 1-2 trips per year
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0036 Tyson Sales and Distribution, Inc., Springdale , Senior Sales Technology and Planning Manager, Executive , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!