Account Manager - Trane in Northwest Arkansas
Company: Ingersoll Rand
Posted on: November 11, 2019
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around
the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,
sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family
of brands-including Club Car-- , Ingersoll Rand-- , Thermo King-- ,
Trane-- , American Standard-- Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO--
- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes
and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and
increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global
business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring
results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an
equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse
workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United
States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary: As an Account Manager you will be responsible for all
functions related to developing and maintaining HVAC equipment
and/or parts customer relationships to ensure maximum revenues
through account penetration. This includes finding, generating and
developing new customers and retaining current customers in order
to sell the company's products to end-users.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Generate budgeted sales; manage mix and pricing to achieve
margin goals and grow market share in assigned territory
- Develop and execute an account specific business plan to
identify the long term, mutual support requirements required to
facilitate a strong, profitable, and successful partnership.
- Develop strong working relationships within all levels of
- Develop new customer base by cold-calling various locations
within assigned territory.
- Determine and arrange training to meet the needs of
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of products, sales process,
strategy, market and competition.
- Manage pipeline of existing opportunities.
- Leverage market segmentation resources and strategic
partnerships to grow profitable business.
- Build relationships with utilities, builders, and industry
- Assure customer participation in Trane programs.
- Expand light commercial market penetration.
- Identify customer problems and/or needs, and create a dynamic
action plan designed to meet them.
- Work closely with inside sales teams and distribution to assure
complete customer coverage. Qualifications:
- College degree is highly desired, equivalent professional
experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in Business Development
and Sales. HVAC or related industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in consultative, relationship,
listening, and selling skills.
- Solid proficiency in business and problem solving skills
(including at the consumer level).
- Demonstrated proficiency in collecting and analyzing data into
actionable plans and results with the ability to execute.
- Knowledge of HVAC products/parts and HVAC systems applications
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal
- Works well in a team environment with diverse members of
different backgrounds and experiences to achieve business
- Strong competence in computer usage. Knowledge of Microsoft
- CRM/SaleForce experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, organizing, and
- Completes training as required, including safety training,
certification and testing.
- Reinforces culture of safety by utilizing all appropriate
resources to safely perform all functions of the job.
- Daily territory travel required with some (approximately 5-10%)
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12
months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but
not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or
multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the
previous 3 years. Key Competencies: Takes ownership, has a drive to
succeed, strong social skills, organized and detailed oriented with
thorough follow through, ability to develop an account plan with
actionable tactics to achieve the plan, ability to work with
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal
and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns
with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you
live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and
diverse culture that engages as well as values the different
backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs
innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about
bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate-then you
belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Keywords: Ingersoll Rand, Springdale , Account Manager - Trane in Northwest Arkansas, Executive , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!