Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Siloam Springs
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Specialty: RN-Med Surg -Travel Job Description
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Reports to a manager or head of a
unit/department.Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years of recent experience .
- Current BLS certification
- Must have current state licenseBenefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect nursing opportunity!If you're interested,
please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the
number belowBest Regards,Senior Account ManagerAll Medical
Personnel - NursingMain: 800-410-0084Email: />
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Springdale , RN-Med Surg, Healthcare , Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!