LPN (Home Health)
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company Overview The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home. Elite Home
Health, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient
care.Education & ExperienceLicense Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Equal Opportunity Employer vets,
disability. An equal opportunity employerLHC Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status or any other
legally protected status. To learn more about the opportunities for
you with LHC Group and our affiliates, contact one of our Human
Resources team members at 1.866.LHC.Group. Found here:
Keywords: LHC Group, Springdale , LPN (Home Health), Healthcare , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!