Registered Nurse (RN) / PRN
Company: Regency Hospital - NW Arkansas Springdale
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery HospitalRegistered Nurse
(RN)PRN/Per Diem/As Needed12 Hour Shifts-Days$5,000 Sign-on
Bonus!At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000
people across the country and provide quality care to approximately
70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.Our
mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that
promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each
employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural
behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust.Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:You will ensure that the nursing care plan is
being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which
includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of
life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to
develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and
doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.Qualifications:You
will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that
each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You
are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
- Valid State RN License required.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon
hire).Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:We'd love for you
to join the team!Select Medical is committed to having a workforce
that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Regency Hospital - NW Arkansas Springdale, Springdale , Registered Nurse (RN) / PRN, Healthcare , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!