Licensed Practical Nurse, Family Medicine
Posted on: January 13, 2022
NOW AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING CANDIDATES - $1,000 LPN & Medical
Assistant Sign-On Bonus!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through
our compassionate care and exceptional service.
- Responsible for providing professional nursing care to clinic
patients under the supervision of physicians/nurse practitioner and
the Clinic Manager.
- Demonstrates ability to assess patients general condition,
particularly the acutely ill patient and ensures that needs are
- Assists physicians/nurse practitioner with examinations,
diagnostic procedures, and treatments.
- Provides direct patient care as ordered.
- Documents all interventions, patient/family responses,
medication dispensed or prescribed, hospital data and any other
pertinent information in the medical record.
- Promotes wellness by providing patient education materials,
communicating physicians advice and instructions.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure: Current Arkansas license as a registered nurse or
- Other Skills and Knowledge: Ability to read and communicate
effectively in English.
Basic computer knowledge.
- Preferred Certification: Current certification in CPR.
- Other Skills and Knowledge: Additional languages preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO,
tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are
just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers,
including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN,
Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational
Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare, Practice Nurse
Keywords: Mercy, Springdale , Licensed Practical Nurse, Family Medicine, Healthcare , Berryville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!