Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) @ Washington Regional Urgent Care - *** Bonus up to $5,000!! ***
Company: Urgent Team Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Urgent Team is looking for an energetic and compassionate LPN to
join our team in Bentonville, AR. Twelve hour shifts and rotating
weekends are required for the full-time position. In return, Urgent
Team offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive hourly
wages to all full-time team members. PRN opportunities are also
available.***This position offers a sign-on/retention bonus up to
$5,000 for the full-time position***The following duties and
responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this
position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may
- Greeting patients and preparing them for examination or
procedure. Recording health history of patient and noting abnormal
conditions for physician. Instructing patients on collection of any
necessary samples and tests. Obtaining vital signs and escorting
patients to rooms.
- Assisting with the preparation of supplies and equipment and
aiding the physician or mid-level practitioner during treatment,
examination, and testing of patients.
- Giving injections, administering prescribed medications as
directed by physician and in accordance with nursing standards.
Observing, recording, and reporting patient's condition and
reaction to drugs and treatments to physicians.
- Ensuring that patient chart entries are made accurately and in
a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate. Maintaining
patient files, records, and other information.
- Assisting with scheduling of tests and treatments. Arranging
referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when
directed to by the provider.
- Collecting, documenting, and delivering lab specimens and
obtaining lab test results and other reports.
- Notifying patients of test results and follow-up
- Cleaning and restocking exam/treatment rooms between
- Following clinic policies for infection control in handling and
disposing of infectious/hazardous waste materials.
- Instructing patient and family regarding medications and
treatment and discharge instructions.
- Assisting the provider with physical exams and in preparing for
- Contacting pharmacy to order prescriptions and notifying
- Keeping an accurate and up to date inventory of medications and
monitoring controlled substances.
- Controlling inventory and monitoring the use of supplies.
- Maintaining up to date stock and monitoring and maintaining
- Responding to and screening telephone calls for referral to
nurse or physician. Triaging patients to ensure productive
departmental flowEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A degree from an accredited school of practical nursing is
- Minimum of two years' experience in a hospital or clinic
setting is preferred.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in accordance
with state regulations
- BLS Certification is required
Keywords: Urgent Team Management, Springdale , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) @ Washington Regional Urgent Care - *** Bonus up to $5,000!! ***, Healthcare , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!