Join Busy, Established OB/GYN Practice in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas - Siloam Springs
Company: Community Health Systems
Location: Siloam Springs
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join an Established OB/GYN Group in Beautiful Northwest
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Private practice w/ample space for multiple providers
- Located in medical office building on the Siloam Springs
Regional Hospital campus
- Established, reputable group in community for 20+ years
Siloam Springs, AR is near the Arkansas/Oklahoma border and is just
30 minutes from Fayetteville, home of the University of Arkansas.
Patient population is well over 50,000! Siloam Springs is a growing
community with a strong economy and numerous industries calling
Siloam Springs home.
Siloam Springs, AR recently ranked first in "The 10 Safest Places
in Arkansas" and offers:
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Scenic trails perfect for cycling and running, home to area's
first kayak park
- Historic downtown district with unique shopping, dining and
- Home to John Brown University, enrollment over 2,700
- Minutes away from 400-acre drive-through animal safari – rated
#4 "Best Drive Through Animal Safari" by USA Today
- Small town feel with big city amenities close by
- Recently named one of the "Top 20 Best Small Towns in America"
by Smithsonian Magazine
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
No visa assistance at this time
Siloam Springs Regional Hospital is a member of the Northwest
Health System Network. Siloam Springs Regional is a 46-bed facility
with a Level-4 Trauma Certification.
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Springdale , Join Busy, Established OB/GYN Practice in Beautiful Northwest Arkansas - Siloam Springs, Healthcare , Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!