Physician / Cardiology
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Seeking a board certified/board eligible Non-Invasive
Cardiologist. Hospital provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic
imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to communities in
Northwest Arkansas. Accredited by the Joint Commission and home to
an accredited Chest Pain Center, it is a 222 bed acute care
facility serving the community for over 50 years.
- Employed, solo opportunity joining single-specialty group
- Mix of inpatient/outpatient duties
- Anticipated call 1:6
- Based at Fayetteville cardiology clinic
- Procedures completed at Springdale hospital campus Compensation
Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance About the community: Northwest Arkansas
is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and
was named Best Places to Live recently by the US News & World
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities
including: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam
Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture
including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar
works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population over
Keywords: Confidential, Springdale , Physician / Cardiology , Healthcare , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!