Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Community focused not-for-profit health system seeks a Certified
Registered Nurse Anesthetist / CRNA to work with their hospital in
the Northeast Arkansas area!
- Locally owned and operated community focused health system that
has been around for over 50 years.
- Close-knit team of CRNA's and anesthesiologists that are known
for providing excellent anesthesia care to the patients of the
Northeast Arkansas area.
Benefits and Features:
- $200k/ year depending on experience, plus bonus potential for
taking extra call and working over 40 hours a week.
- Awesome Sign on bonus ($20k), relocation assistance
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, retirement,
and life insurance, malpractice insurance covered by
- 7 weeks of PTO per year
Your Role with the Company:
- 4-day 10 hour shifts flex schedule, 1 weekend out of every 4
weekends call rotation.
- This group loves to train and will accept new grads.
- CRNA will work closely with Anesthesia team and depending on
experience will have a high level of autonomy.
- Cases seen will include but not be limited general surgery,
ortho, neuro/spine, ENT, neuro, some cardio maybe
- Must be a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist/ CRNA
- Open to new grad CRNA.
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Springdale , CRNA job, Healthcare , Harrison, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!