Internal Medicine job
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Northwest Medical Center-Bentonville is seeking a BE/BC Family or
Internal Medicine physician:
- Employed opportunity joining an established primary care
practice in booming area
- Beautiful clinic space with in-house lab and x-ray
- Office space available
- Outpatient clinic call coverage is determined by location and
is shared among a pool of physicians
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the
Ozark Mountains and was named #4 "Best Places to Live" recently by
U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities
including Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Siloam
Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture
including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar
works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This is one of the fastest growing regions in the country with
a population of over 520,000 people.
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor
companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and
large business owners, students and outdoor enthusiasts.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including
New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Competitive recruitment package MAY include:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives and quality
- Commencement bonus
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Full benefits package
- Relocation, CME, marketing and more!
No visa assistance available
Visit Northwest Medical Center:
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Springdale , Internal Medicine job, Healthcare , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!