RN- Full Time Night Shift- ICU
Company: Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
Posted on: November 24, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS $10,000
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical
role in providing excellent emergency care to patients a hospital
setting? - If so, consider joining our team as a RN in our ICU
Department at Siloam Springs Regional Hospital.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically
reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, Springdale , RN- Full Time Night Shift- ICU, Healthcare , Maysville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!