Healthcare Security Officer
Company: DSI Security Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Healthcare Security Officer
DSI is adding to its ranks in the Springdale, AR area. Come join
our fast-growing team as a Healthcare Security Officer. This
position is in a Healthcare setting. While DSI Security Services
does not require a Covid-19 Vaccine, some of our clients may
require that medical facility employees and contractors are fully
vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to employment. If required,
employees will need to present a Covid-19 Vaccine card. DSI
Security Services can help schedule a vaccine for you at no
charge.DSI offers : Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training;
Complimentary Uniforms; Health Coverage including medical, dental
and vision; a 401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and
employees while providing general security duties to our
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors,
employees and the general public.
- Following post instructions specific to the client.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable
- Staying at your post until your replacement has arrived.
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client
- Having a good understanding and following DSI's Code of Ethics
and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety
procedures, as well as DSI's safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as
required by Client or DSI's training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Be customer service oriented
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate
You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed with DSI.
From our biggest clients to our newest security officer, the values
of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are always
present. Working for DSI is more than just a job - it's a way of
life.DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees
reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients
as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service
mutually beneficial to everyone.Starting a career with DSI can lead
to a lifetime of possibilities.
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And MoreDSI Security is a Drug Free
employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding
affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and
programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law
because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Keywords: DSI Security Services, Springdale , Healthcare Security Officer, Healthcare , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!