Cook - Food Services Tech III ***$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Prepares nutritious, attractive, good tasting meals
using assigned recipes
Assists in the preparation and cooking of food in accordance with
established procedures and sanitary regulations
Assists in setting up tray line, distributing food to various areas
and disassembling serving line
- Prepares food using assigned recipes. All foods must be tasted
for seasoning and corrected as needed. Batch cooking methods should
be utilized to ensure the freshest possible product to our
- Preps foods for the following day and assists in salad bar prep
for caf-- meal service.
- Assists caf-- representatives with serving and replenishing
food items during caf-- meal service hours.
- Maintains a sanitary work environment.
- Performs cleaning assignments.
- Ensures that the information for all quality records has been
accurately gathered and recorded with all discrepancies brought to
the attention of the person responsible for correcting the
discrepancies or a work order sent to the Engineering
- Prepares and helps serve special functions/catering.
- Garnishes foods in an attractive manner.
- Maintains a safe environment by following Serve-Safe
Foodservice experience/experience in food prep
Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Keywords: North Arkansas Regional Medical Center, Springdale , Cook - Food Services Tech III ***$3,000 Sign-On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Harrison, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!