Line Cook at Blake Street Clubhouse
Company: ROPESWING HOSPITALITY GROUP
Posted on: May 24, 2023
What You'll DoThe line cook plays a key role in ensuring quality
line and prep work, while adhering to established recipes, various
preparation methods, and efficient ticket times. Must be at least
17 years or older.Compensation: -Starting Pay $17.00 per
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees.
- 401k match for Full-Time/Part-Time Employees after 2 months of
service (must be 21 years or older).
- Employer paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability and Life
- Employee Assistance Program, Bicycle Share Program.
- 50% discount at Ropeswing establishments for employees and up
to 1 guest.
- Access to Blake Street House Gym and other amenities.Additional
details concerning Benefits/Perks will be provided at time of
- Follow a given recipe and prepare various food items using
different methods and kitchen equipment such as ovens and
- Stock and manage assigned food station(s) and ensure quality of
food served. Physically inspect all food sent from the kitchen and
request food items and supplies that are needed.
- Understand and adhere to company's policies and processes,
cooking methods, standard portion sizes, and kitchen rules and
- Ensure work station area, including shelves, tables, grills,
ovens, refrigeration equipment, and flat top range are kept cleaned
- Keep leadership and crew informed of ticket times, and attend
to orders from guests promptly and efficiently and with a friendly
- Properly store, rotate, and manage all food products following
local, state, federal, and company guidelines and procedures.
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager
- Contribute to food safety through frequent hand-washing,
completing food temperature checks, and following safety and
- Ensure proper opening and closure of kitchen by following
kitchen opening/closing checklists.Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of restaurant kitchen experience.
- Willing to be part of a team.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Time Management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift and carry heavy kitchen equipment.
- Completion of a satisfactory background check.In our commitment
to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is proud to offer a
smoke-free environment for all of our guests and
employees.*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value
diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and
Keywords: ROPESWING HOSPITALITY GROUP, Springdale , Line Cook at Blake Street Clubhouse, Hospitality & Tourism , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...