Company: Sky Ranch at Cave Springs
Posted on: May 25, 2023
The Housekeeping Supervisor supports the ministries of Sky Ranch
by maintaining cleanliness, service, and product quality standards
in all cabins, public spaces, restrooms, offices, and meeting
rooms. This position is responsible for overseeing daily schedules,
purchasing supplies/equipment, creating/maintaining departmental
budget, and assisting in staff training, accountability, and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction and supervision of housekeeping staff,
including preparation of work schedules.
- Act as lead housekeeper by assisting in cleaning and checking
- Oversee cleanliness of carpet and floors in all buildings
- Oversee cleanliness of all camp buildings, including linens
- Create and maintaining yearly budget.
- Attend weekly OPS meetings.
- Research new products/processes that will help improve guest
- Teach/train part time staff and summer staff in cleaning
- Maintain inventory and purchase housekeeping supplies and
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and proofread letters, memos, and other correspondence
accurately and timely.
- Maintain compliance with Sky Ranch's employee policies and
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Budget for Housekeeping.
- High school degree required.
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred
- In-depth understanding of the field of Industrial cleaning and
- Knowledge of safety procedures appropriate to duties.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent
customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer
- Proficiency with managing a departmental budget
- Proficient working knowledge and ability to use various office
software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN
- Ability to effectively manage staff in areas such as:
selection, coaching, motivation, and scheduling.
- Excellent leadership skills necessary to appropriately
influence people to achieve a desired outcome.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and relationship building
- Ability to relate positively, influentially, and sensitively to
a broad spectrum of persons in a variety of multi-tiered
relationships and settings to include guests, co-workers, and
- Ability to plan, manage, and report budgets proficiently.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw
- Ability to provide logistical planning.
- Ability to exercise independent thinking and initiative.
- Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English.
Excellent, professional written communication skills. Ability to
speak clearly in face to face interactions; to articulate with
accuracy on the telephone and through e-mail. Excellent listening
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and
manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to communicate the vision and values of Sky Ranch to
both internal and external customers.
IMPACT ON EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY
- Industrial cleaning supplies and cleanliness of properties.
- Housekeeping requires some physical agility, including but not
limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the
individual; crawling under desks; stooping, and climbing step
stools or ladder.
- Ability to use up to 20 pounds of force routinely, and/or up to
50 pounds of force occasionally.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate
objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or
groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination, including
sweeping, mopping, bending and lifting, climbing bunks and ladders,
operating vacuums, carpet machines, and floor equipment (scrubbers,
- Works indoors a majority of time. Occasionally works outdoors
when cleaning windows or areas outside of cabins and buildings.
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both
professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky
Ranch's Doctrinal Statement. An active membership in a church whose
spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch's Doctrinal
Commitment to Sky Ranch's Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and
Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of
child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the
American Camping Association.
Possess personal spiritual discipline that models a proactive
approach toward personal, spiritual, and relational health.
Keywords: Sky Ranch at Cave Springs, Springdale , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Quapaw, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...