Executive Chef - Arvest Ballpark - Patina Restaurant Group
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentArvest Ballpark is a stadium in Springdale, Arkansas that is home to a AA Minor league team with 70 home games. The ballpark has a capacity of 5500 seats and opened in 2008. Arvest Ballpark was named the 2008 Ballpark of the year by baseballparks.comThe OpportunityAn immediate opportunity exists for an innovative culinary professional with the ability to that create an experience of inspiring and cutting edge culinary of utmost quality and consumer appeal. Patina Restaurant Group is looking for an Executive Chef that can effectively oversee all aspects of kitchen operations including cooking, production, inventory, quality control and sanitation for Arvest Ballpark. An ideal candidate is a creative leader who can hire, train, and mobilize kitchen and service teams with precision to provide impeccable service to our guests. The individual must represent culinary expertise with refined cooking technique, style, and taste in order to pioneer menu development and excellence of their restaurant for our valued guests. Executive Chefs are the head of the back of house staff and will manage extensive supervisory duties.Responsibilities--- Coordinate training cooks and executing menus for all games.
- Oversee all culinary concessions, suites, and catering at the ball park
- Determination of purchasing specifications and budgetary allotments for all menu items for games plus any other special events
- Lead and cook by example and provide guidance to any subordinates.
- Ensure kitchen operations can run smoothly and efficiently in your absence.
- Make periodic and regular inspections of units to observe quality of food preparation and service, food appearance, cleanliness and sanitation of production and service areas, equipment, and employee appearance.
- Prepare operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and make appropriate recommendations for success.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and compliance with all company policies/service procedures/standards.
- Have a working knowledge of company invoice tracking, labor tracking, schedule preparation, food cost management, labor cost management, inventory control and hiring/counseling/termination policies.Qualifications--- Minimum 5 years experience in Chef Role, Sous Chef at stadium, arena, and/or convention center preferred
- Knowledge of smoking meats a plus.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&Ls and budgeting.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Proven ability to direct staff clear and concisely while positively influencing employee behavior and performance.
- Maintains openness and willingness to learn new techniques and improve abilities.
- Think quickly, multitask, and adapt to changing situations while maintaining the highest quality of product and other established standards.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. cooking machinery).
Resume required with application for consideration.
#LI-AB1Equal Employment OpportunityEmployer Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Employer is an equal opportunity employer.Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinaryto the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Employer.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Employer. And at Employer - whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Employer is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Groups exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality the sky is the limit.
Keywords: Delaware North, Springdale , Executive Chef - Arvest Ballpark - Patina Restaurant Group, Hospitality & Tourism , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!