Company: Calsoft Labs
Posted on: March 17, 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting
diverse talent in the organization.
- Partner with company leaders to forecast and develop plans for
key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various
staffing goals across all levels
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager,
business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and
candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience and strong
understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the
organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team
based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities
such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and
in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions
Keywords: Calsoft Labs, Springdale , Recruiter, Human Resources , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...