Senior Manager - IT Finance and Accounting Applications
Posted on: February 17, 2020
If you are looking to make an impact on a meaningful scale, come
join us as we raise the world's expectations for how much good food
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
The Senior Manager of IT Systems Management will play a strategic
role within our IT organization in the creation and implementation
of standard processes and tools for technical design testing
release management systems support and resource planning. As a
senior manager you will be directly managing technical analysts
that span across multiple business units at. Top candidates for
this position will combine strengths in process definition and
optimization technical design governance strategic planning people
leadership and project management.
- Define implement and manage processes and governance in the
areas of technical design testing release management and
- Drive standards in the use of wireframes mock-ups and other
design tools with an emphasis on user centered design UCD .
- Lead the definition of key performance indicators KPI in
relation to systems management and prepare and report out on
dashboards around our key metrics.
- Facilitate resource planning in partnership with your peer
managers for the technical resources across our organization.
Inspire and lead your team to take on a continuous improvement
- Invests in regular and ad-hoc coaching sessions providing near
real-time performance feedback.
- Bachelor s degree in Management Information Systems MIS
Computer Science or related field Preferred.
- 8 plus year of industry experience in Information Systems or
- 4 plus years progressive experience in a leadership role.
- Strong financial acumen, leadership skills and people
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
of the organization
- Strong experience with Accts. Payables, Accts. Receivables,
Credit, Dispute, and Tax
- Knowledge of Financial and Cost Accounting, Profitability,
Fixed Assets, Consolidations, Financial Planning, Treasury and
- Deep experience with SAP FI, AP, AR, as well as CO/PA, AA,
Costing, Material Ledger
- Understanding of SaaS solution implementation approaches in the
financial space, as well as cloud development tools and
- Understanding of AWS, GCP and Azure Cloud tools
- SAP Sales and Distribution, BI Reporting tools, FSCM HighRadius
- Experience having worked in ambiguous environments where you
have helped bring clarity and predictability through the use of
processes standards and governance.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop team members to grow their
impact on the organization and achieve their personal career
- Project management experience e.g. creating business cases
resource planning risk management budgeting project planning
- Track record of building strong relationships with leadership
peers and partners in order to collectively deliver on our overall
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to operate
within complex situations break them down and work with others to
define the path out.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Significant experience utilizing MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
with customers, peers and management required.
- Some travel may be required; amount of travel will be
determined by individual project requirements.
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to
complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you
will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require
attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete
the task to provide additional information to be considered from
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Tyson, Springdale , Senior Manager - IT Finance and Accounting Applications, IT / Software / Systems , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!