Technical Project Manager
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Technical Project Manager
Need: Agile Project Manager for Store Digital and maybe even Scan
- Mid-Level position, 2-5 years of Project Manager experience
within Agile environment.
- Must have Project Management experience on digitial products,
customer experience focused
- Really needs a blend of SM/PM but heavier on Project
- Will support Engineering, PO, PdM and Sr. Director (this will
be the Pod/team)
- Sprint planning, pi planning, retros, demos, standups, etc. (2
week sprints in Store digital. Scan Gun on 4 week sprint)
- Risk management. Managing releases. Ensuring people meet
timelines, dependency management. End to end pm work.
- Retail is the preference, but not required. Ecommerce is
- Scheduling services online/experiences - Scan Gun. POS systems,
retail applications, store tech, etc.
- This is the merchandising gun used in stores.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER
Our technology team works fast and smart. With San Francisco as our
home, we take bringing new tech to market seriously, developing the
latest in mobile technologies, scalable architecture, and the
coolest in-store client experience. We love what we do and we have
fun doing it. The Technology group is comprised of motivated
self-starters and true team players that are absolutely integral to
the growth of our client and our future success.
As a Project Manager, you will work cross functionally on the
development and implementation of large Agile technology programs.
Reporting to the Director, PMO, this role will require an
understanding of current systems landscape, project management
skills and implementation planning. In addition, you will:
- Work cross functionally on large tech initiatives in a fast
paced retail environment, projects will include mobile, digital,
store technologies and possibly more
- Work closely with employees, contractors and vendor teams and
hold them accountable for delivery by clearly developing and
communicating plan, interdependencies and deliver against the
- Work with partners to develop and drive technology solutions
and business case development across functional groups or within a
- Work with Solution Architects, Technology Delivery
Managers/Technology Delivery Executives, Vendors and
- Develop status reports, control project scope and economics,
approve changes, manage and resolves issues, risks, and
- Serve as a single point of contact and the escalation point
between technical teams
- Demonstrate values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation,
Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We're Excited About You If You Have
- At least 2-5 years of Project Management/Scrum Master
- Agile project experience as well as other project methodology
- Strong project management, communication, negotiation and
facilitation skills and the ability to work with various levels of
- Strong business analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative working
rapport among multiple partners
- Thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing,
and client service-oriented
- Knowledge of project/demand planning tools with evidence of
practical application (e.g. MS Project, Jira, Innotas, Planview,
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, Springdale , Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...