Business IT Leader
Company: Systech Corp, Inc.
Posted on: February 21, 2021
At Systechcorp, Inc, our culture can be captured by the
following points. This is what we are trying to look for, and
inculcate, in every person that joins Systechcorp.
- We are passionate about whatever we do and We enjoy what we
- We always carry a positive "CAN DO" attitude.
- We are innovative and creative. We encourage the
entrepreneurial spirit in each project.
- We are never tired to walk the extra mile, our team believes
that our success lies in the success of our customers.
- We strongly believe in the human touch and take every possible
step to retain it in at work, which makes us feel home even
whenever we are at work. We follow a transparent culture where
there is no Hierarchy.We are currently looking for Business IT
Leader to join our team.As Business IT Manager you will be
responsible to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to
strict deadlines and within budget. This includes coordinating the
efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants
and acquiring resources and equipment to deliver projects according
to plan. Additionally, you will be a resource to internal and
external clients, where you will understand customer needs and
translate the business requirement into a base solution that helps
the client and the other parts of the company succeed. The Business
IT Manager will provide IT leadership, design solutions, and
technical architecture while solving problems to customers in the
Business Unit.Essential Responsibilities:
- Overall IT responsibility for specific Business Unit
- Proactively develop customer relationships by listening,
understanding and anticipating needs, and suggesting appropriate
solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous alignment
with the customer's business needs.
- Supports all aspects of our projects/initiatives from project
scope definition through requirements analysis, functional and
technical design, product configuration, UAT and production
deployment within a Project Management framework to ensure delivery
of the requested functionality.
- Defines resources and schedule for projects
- Monitors time and dollar expenditures to ensure projects and
budgets meet established targets.
- Writes periodic progress, project status and problems
resolution reports regarding information technology for management
- Participating in potential and existing customer engagements
and leveraging IT to achieve business value
- Participate, respond and develop IT Bill Of Materials and
solution for Requests for Proposals (RFP) for potential new
- Provide technical leadership for transitions of new portfolios
- Driving the IT initiatives to achieve sustainable productivity
and increased quality
- Partner within regional and Global IT teams to plan, execute
and support all IT services
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and
influence them to take positive action and accountability for their
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate
- Performs team assessments and evaluations
- Work with BCP leader and customer to define, develop and test
technical Business Continuity Plan.
- Plan procurement, delivery and installation of infrastructure
including servers, networks, etc. to meet project requirements
- Bilingual Preferred - English (Spanish not required but a
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer systems or related field
- Ability to manage and plan projects, maintain control of time
management, task planning and prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation
skills at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills in order
to manage with various customers
- Well organized with attention to detail and adherence to
company policies and procedures.
- Customer service orientation and excellent communications
- Work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure data protection and security during design and
implementation project phases
- Able to meet goals and objectives within predetermined
- 3-5+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 1-2+ years of experience in IT Project Management - provided by
Keywords: Systech Corp, Inc., Springdale , Business IT Leader, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!