Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description:Coordinate the timely movement of customer's product
in a safe, efficient manner, in compliance with company rules and
DOT regulations. Supervise and assign workload to available
drivers, monitor product movements and resolve delivery and
scheduling issues. Properly use the transportation management
systems to ensure all required operational data is accurately
captured in a near real-time manner.Carrying out the Company's
organizational values and operating in accordance with applicable
laws, regulations, and Company policies are required functions.
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the timely pickup and delivery of all customer
orders within assigned area while maintaining customer
- Ensure efficient utilization of drivers and equipment.
- Direct and schedule drivers' work. Notify drivers of work
assignments to ensure on-time movement of goods to maximize
- Regularly monitor driver activities and performance while
providing appropriate coaching, appraising and rewarding.
- Identify and resolve daily service and scheduling issues.
Inform and escalate service issues to management as
- Maintain timely and professional communication with customer
contacts on issues impacting service and overall performance.
- Monitor drivers' hours of service to prevent DOT
- Effectively communicate with customer on a regular and timely
basis regarding issues impacting the customer and/or their service
- Accurately prepare and process data and paperwork including but
not limited to maintaining driver activities in computer systems,
activity reports/trip documents, driver hours of service, fuel
tickets and other required items.
- Responsible to update driver and dispatch information into
dispatch system real time.
- Monitor and promote safety in all areas of dispatch.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as
required.Skills:Microsoft office, Communication and computer
skills, Dispatch, Dispatching, Logistics, Customer service,
Customer support, Freight forwarderTop Skills Details:Previous
transportation, dispatching, customer service, or other related
experience.Recent experience with Microsoft Office especially
Excel.Additional Skills & Qualifications:TMW software experience is
a plus. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Springdale , Dispatch Coordinator, Other , Neosho, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!