Location: Siloam Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Set and Services Resources (SASR) is currently hiring for
aRETAIL RESET MERCHANDISER.
Know someone else who might be interested? Refer them here --
What do Retail Reset Merchandiser do?
You will be on a crew in a team environment to complete a store
remodel including building gondolas, assembling various store
fixtures and moving heavy store fixtures. You may also be stocking
product on shelves per plan-o-gram description, tagging and putting
together/installing signs and POP materials.
JOB LOCATION:This job is in Siloam Springs, AR
WORK SCHEDULE:Project started on March 7, 2021and will run
throughMay 2021. Sunday through Thursday 10 pm -7am but may change
PAYRATE:Base pay starting at $12.00
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SASR:Competitive pay, weekly pay cycle and
earn extra income. Mileage is available for certain jobs and W2s
are provided for worry free taxes. Our employees are the key to our
success and have the opportunity for training and flexible job
opportunities that will help them grow in the retail merchandising
Set and Service Resources, LLC provides nationwide staffing
services focused on retail sales, merchandising, major resets, new
store sets, remodels, fixture installations, demonstrations and
promotions for MSOs, retailers and manufacturers. We are an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment. Our core values are service, respect, passion and
integrity. We treat others the way we want to be treated.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ASSIGNMENT:
- Completion of client online CADE training of 5 courses. (You will
be compensated for your time)
- Download and daily use of Client Volt mobile app
You will be working with a crew to complete a store remodel. The
work can be heavy and fast paced to ensure the required work is
completed on time.
- Will include working in Ambient and Non-Ambient control areas
- Could include working in On-site Connex Trailers
- Cleaning of Gondola/Sales Floor fixtures in building
- Moving of counter with Gondola Movers (Pushing/Pulling of
Counters for Tile work) Moving/Building/Disassembling of fixtures
and related items
- Modular work/Resetting/Stocking and Re-Stocking of
- Climbing of ladders on sales floor
- Stock displays & shelves with new or transferred merchandise
- Hang, attach or replace price tags on merchandise
- Set up advertising signs and displays on shelves, counters,
tables and other specified locations.
- Correctly separate and identify over stock, discontinued and
damaged items in boxes, bins, and crates in location(s) identified
by Team Lead or Superintendent
- Clean displays, fixtures, shelves and aisles
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with
Store Managers, Store Associates and On-Site Store Remodel
Workday is expected to be 9 hrs from start time. This includes 8
working hrs with an unpaid 1 hr lunch.
Job starts promptly at the time listed: Tardiness, Call outs, Not
completing full shift and/or failure to meet the clients'
expectations could result to immediate removal from the
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and twist
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift over head
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Required to have planogram setting experience
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Jeans or Dark Khaki pants only. No shorts, leggings or sweat
pants (tightened belt required for loose waist pants) Clean, neat
and without holes or ragged edges
- Solid BLACK t-shirt (no logos or graphics of any kind).
- No headbands, hats, durag or stockings may be worn on the
- Neat clean appearance
- Close toed shoes- Work boots & gloves are recommended
- Hard hats and or Safety Vest will be provided if needed and
should be worn as instructed by leadership.
- Name tag (Company Provided) must be worn at all times
Keywords: SASR, Springdale , Retail Stocker, Other , Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!