Community Based QBHP (New Competitive Wages!)
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* Retirement Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Reimbursement
* Employee Assistance Program
* $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS *
Burrell of NW Arkansas is seeking a Qualified Behavioral Health
Professional to provide a system of referral, treatment and follow
up to mental health services for members of the community.
The Community-Based Qualified Behavioral Health Provider works
under the guidance of the QBHP Supervisor while building supportive
client relationships and empowering clients and their families to
actively participate in mental health treatment.
* Provides mental health services to individuals and families
regarding psychological or emotional problems such as stress,
substance abuse, or family situations focused on implementation of
the therapeutic treatment plan and as directed by the Mental Health
* Participates with inter-disciplinary team and partners with MHP
to develop and implement individual treatment plan.
* Compiles records and prepares reports in accordance with Burrell
policies and procedures.
* Documents client progress to maintain a permanent record of
client activity according to Burrell policies and procedures
utilizing electronic medical records.
* Secures and evaluates information such as medical, psychological,
and social factors contributing to client's situation and
* Requires the use of a personal vehicle to travel into the
community and visit clients.
* Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science discipline from a
four-year college/university is required
* One to two years related experience and/or training is
* Favorable driving record, driver's license, auto insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and
encourage applications from all qualified individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital
status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work related
Burrell is a Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Springdale , Community Based QBHP (New Competitive Wages!), Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!