Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Participate with the electrical and/or mechanical design input
to the engineering department.
- Develop product tools, test fixtures, and error proofing
- Support product startup and continuous improvement efforts
through Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to analyze and generate models using 3D CADD software a
- Assist in developing product information and work
- Collaborate with purchasing, production, quality and outside
suppliers to set and meet schedules to accommodate customer
- Assist with the component, process and sustaining engineering
function on assigned projects
- Support facility and corporate strategic goals
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous
waste generated in their work area.
- Perform other assignments as required
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Negotiation/conflict management skills; demonstrated experience
troubleshooting and problem solving with root cause analysis.
Intermediate computer proficiency in email, Microsoft Word,
Excel, and other software packages.
Basic knowledge of engineering concepts, physics, and chemistry
Perform with direct guidance routine design, analysis,
diagnostics and preliminary evaluations of products.
Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/Disabled
810 Champlin Avenue
Berryville, Arkansas, 72616
Keywords: Ducommun, Springdale , Intern Engineer, Other , berryville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!