Social Media Intern
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for a **Social Media Intern** to create, launch
and publish throughout our various social channels such as TikTok,
Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Our **Social Media Intern's** responsibilities include promoting
our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you
should have experience with digital publishing and generating
traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your
work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your
application, specifically work with TikTok.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by
delivering both useful and appealing online information about our
company and products specifically through social media.
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through
various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure brand message is constant from the
terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating
and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular
social media websites such as TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar
to promote sales, blogs and products
Keywords: Lunchbox, Springdale , Social Media Intern, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!