Assistant Manager at Ropeswing Hospitality Group
Company: Ropeswing Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What You'll Do
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Assistant
Managers are responsible for providing direct supervision of all
Front of House employees. This includes appearance,
presentation, guest experience, professional leadership direction,
and related supervisory duties. The Assistant Manager will also
serve as acting manager on duty responsible for overseeing the
day-to-day operations of the restaurant as required.
- Train staff in customer service, server skills, as well as
safety and sanitation.
- Develop seating floor charts to make sure flow of restaurant
/seating runs smoothly.
- Supervise bar operation to maximize profitability, minimize
legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage
- Interact frequently with customers to determine satisfaction
level and provide Service Recovery, if necessary; make table visits
to all guests each shift; investigate and resolve complaints
concerning food quality and service.
- Implement and maintain cash handling standards.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing
needs; prepare schedules and ensure restaurant is staffed for all
- Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect
employees, guests and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk
of injury and accidents; complete accident reports promptly in the
event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation
regulations and company sanitation procedures as evidenced through
local health department and third-party audits.
- Self-manages: follows attendance policy, clocks in/out
appropriately, adheres to dress code, is proactive in accomplishing
duties, adheres to Company policies and procedures.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum
- A minimum of 3 years high volume, full service restaurant
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Advanced math, reading and computer skills.
- Must possess or obtain all licenses and certificates required
by the local health department and Alcoholic Beverage
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time.
Employment contingent upon completion of a satisfactory
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you (Preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management or related field
What You'll Love About Us
We foster an inclusive environment where every member of the
team is valued and respected.
Quarterly bonus potential.
Work that stays at work. Genuine work/life balance served
Employer benefits. Employee Assistance Program,
Prepare for the future. 401(k) with company match.
Have a bite with us. Enjoy meals at our concepts at 50%
off menu prices (does not include alcohol).
In our commitment to wellness in the community, Ropeswing is
proud to offer a smoke-free environment for all of our guests and
*Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value
diversity. All employment is based on merit, qualification, and
Keywords: Ropeswing Hospitality Group, Springdale , Assistant Manager at Ropeswing Hospitality Group, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!