Looking for a motivated and excited cook to join our team!
Company: The Paradies Shops
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are looking for Prep Cooks and Line Cooks
Starting wage is $14-$15 per hour depending on position.
Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardre is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagardre provides you with the opportunity
to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
- Food preparation at 100% recipe adherence. Follows recipes
and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking,
tasting, carving, portioning, and serving food items.
- Follow production prep list and keep accurate records to
accurately. Requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Ability to use knives, slicers, and kitchen equipment
efficiently and safely.
- Wash, slice, and peel items on prep list.
- Follow recipes.
- Store prepared food items safely and ensure they are properly
- Follow all brand standards including those related to food
safety, sanitation, operational excellence, or guest
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws and
regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies, as directed by
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Monitor proper rotation and dating of prepped food items and
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment that is free of
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic
concept from the local community, you will create and deliver
first-class experiences for the traveling public.
Keywords: The Paradies Shops, Springdale , Looking for a motivated and excited cook to join our team!, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!