What you'll do...
This senior software engineer will play a crucial role in
building technical solutions to help other developers deliver
faster with modern software and application development tools. This
role will be part of the developer enablement organization and will
be involved in building and enhancing in-house or cloud-based CI/CD
tools. With thousands of developers and builds running on our
pipelines each day, this role will be critical in supporting our
products and services, as well as integrating security features in
- 5+ years of IT industry experience with a Bachelor's/Master's
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience programming in Java/J2EE using Spring
MVC, REST Services, and related technologies.
- DevOps Experience with public cloud (MSFT Azure, AWS, etc)
- Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos etc)
- Continuous Integration ( Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Continuous Deployment (Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (Terraform,
Packer, Puppet, Ansible etc)
- Scripting Experience (Python, Ruby, Bash, Shell, Node.js)
- Security and Network awareness
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development
issues and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal,
with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience working with global teams
- Testing automation experience and mobile app development
- Container Concepts (Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes)
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this
position. If none are listed, there are no minimum
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 2 years' experience in
software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in
software engineering or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for
this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better.
This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make,
from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in
between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in
shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and
hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of
millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an
impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique
styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being
inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food
scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something
Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the
beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect
place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans
for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application
for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so
please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs