NIS - Enterprise Identity Technical Operations Lead
Posted on: June 10, 2021
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm
Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core
business functions by deploying applications that enable our people
to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service
to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and
implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing
and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within
PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive
advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our
System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system
solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately
serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise
architecture across application areas to build delivery models that
map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to
help people realise their potential and support their long-term
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of
working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working
in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help
deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term
relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
8 year(s) progressive professional roles involving information
security and/or IT management.
Regarded as an industry leader in the following areas:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) operations principles, and
those of information security in general, that is applied to
integrate and drive the execution of strategic priorities, and
establishing thought leadership at the NIS and firm-wide level in a
particular knowledge area;
- Establishing and leading overall business strategy and
- Influencing others through leadership interactions with
external clients, within NIS, across functions, and with Internal
firm services leadership;
- Establishing the strategic direction for the function and
leading teams to execute against the strategy;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the network of
firms to effectively deliver Identity and Access management
activities on behalf of NIS; and,
- Executing tasks aligned to IAM with autonomy.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and a proven
record of success directing efforts such as:
- Reviewing access requests from users across the PwC Network of
- Conducting Analysis of users' needs in order to make
appropriate decisions for provisioning and de-provisioning;
- Working with Identity Management Tools in order to administer
appropriate access to users;
- Conducting Identity Hygiene activities in order to ensure stale
accounts are removed from the Identity Management environment;
- Defining Identity governance in line with legal and regulatory
- Engaging with stakeholders to review access rights against
- Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such
as SIEM, Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, IAM products,
Forensic tools etc.;
- Working in a central technology service organization;
- Working in a complex, matrix organization; and,
- Working with multiple stakeholders across functional and
Keywords: PwC, Springdale , NIS - Enterprise Identity Technical Operations Lead, Other , Springdale, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!