Insurance Sales Assistant
Company: Auto Club of Missouri
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Sales Assistant supports Sales Agents and Insurance Business
Managers in new business growth and retention of members/insureds
for AAA memberships and insurance products.
- Respond to member inquiries regarding membership and insurance
products and services.
- Resolve member and insured needs within organizational
guidelines using independent judgment. Resolve problems regarding
membership, insurance, billing or other related issues.
- Handle all related research, actions and correspondence
necessary to resolve issues as appropriate.
- Make outbound calls to applicants, members and insureds
necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance policy /
membership sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct MRM product
- Cross sell insurance and membership products to members.
Develop sales lead opportunities through member contacts.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Missouri is part of the largest federation
of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states
helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition,
long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing
membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
"Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Auto Club of Missouri, Springdale , Insurance Sales Assistant, Other , Bentonville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!