Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Responsible for profitably growing assigned customers' Hershey
business to achieve the assigned objective/plan, including net
sales, market share, trade spend, sales activity margin.
Responsibilities include business planning & analysis, creating
valued business partnerships with customers by becoming a business
advisor, achieving mutually beneficial agreements through skilled
negotiation and understanding of the customers business. Leverage
insights to build a 1 to 3 year business plans and deploy
supporting tactics to achieve financial objectives.
• Achieve net sales, market share, trade spend, sales activity
margin targets through simulating and planning incremental volume,
pre and post analysis, and displaying core competencies and
behaviors. Judiciously manage and allocate trade funds (maintaining
compliance with all Sarbanes Oxley policies) to achieve profitable
• Effectively utilize the company's analytical tools (e.g.
PlanEx, IRI, Retail Link) and processes to drive profitable &
predictable sales results for both Valentine’s and Halloween.
- Build and Maintain appropriate sales plans in PlanEx
- Manage trade fund budget to include clearing deductions
- Monitor and control customer expenses to include WASTE and supply
- Provide category analysis and consumer insights to customers as
well as other category tools/consultation with CSI partnership.
- Develop and provide resources and tools to the retail team.
• Achieve appropriate levels of account penetration. Actively
manage relationships with existing account teams productively.
• Alignment with retail team through participation in retail
meetings as well as field visits with appropriate Retail
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 7-9 Sales Experience
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy
of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified
applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an
individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion,
citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability,
protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer -