Were offering a limited-time sign-on bonus for
new team members who are dedicated to providing an exceptional
guest experience. Apply today, join our team, and you can be
eligible to earn up to $600!
La Quinta by Wyndhamis now seeking a$15/hr Housekeeping
Supervisor - LQ to join our team at the La Quinta by Wyndham
Springdale location in Springdale,Arkansas.
This position is responsible for leading the housekeeping staff
to continuous quality improvement; inspect rooms for assurance of
the service and quality standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Must be physically and visually able to utilize the computer
and other necessary office equipment.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment and in stressful
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 lbs with assistance.
- Must be flexible in hours/days.
- Must responds to multiple task interruptions in order to
provide service to internal and external customers.
- Must adhere to the company dress code.
- Must be able to comprehend and speak the English language.
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
- Possess attention to detail.
- Supervise the operations of housekeeping and laundry areas to
ensure the achievement of productivity and quality service
- Inspect guest rooms to ensure the cleanliness standards and
proper amenity and literature placement have been met.
- Assure and input housekeeping information in NiteVision.
- Prepare training for Room and Laundry Attendants in all
housekeeping procedures and standards.
- Ensure that Room Attendants have sufficient amount of necessary
supplies through supply and linen inventories.
- Prepare weekly schedule for housekeeping and laundry personnel
following company labor guidelines (MPR standards).
- Clean and service guest rooms as needed.
- Report room repairs or unsafe conditions to Manager and
- Work and track projects daily to upgrade the quality of guest
- Respond to housekeeping request from guest or management in a
timely, efficient and friendly manner.
- Report and track lost and found articles.
- Follow company polices and procedures (i.e., OSHA, BBP
regulations and other state and local regulations).
- Apply all safety and security polices consistently.
- Participate in hiring and evaluation process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company.We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world.Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together,
we champion everyday travelers.We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brandsdelivers just that.
We are AmericInn by Wyndham, Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by
Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham,
Esplendor Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham,
Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtelby
Wyndham, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Garden,
Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe
in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: La Quinta by Wyndham Springdale,1300 South
Employment Status: Full-time