Digital Marketing Manager
Company: J.B. Hunt
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Digital Marketing Manager
Sales, Marketing & Product Management
United States of America
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for
employing search marketing tactics to increase visibility and
engagement with content, products, or services in Internet-enabled
devices or interfaces. Examine search query behaviors on general or
specialty search engines or other Internet-based content. Analyze
research, data, or technology to understand user intent and measure
outcomes for ongoing optimization.
- Maintain positive relationships with third parties to ensure
business needs of digital marketing analytics are updated and met
by vendors on time.
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing
analytics projects and processes of organization to optimize
customer journey across all digital channels.
- Identify the trends of marketing and communicate with senior
management about organizational business development strategies
based on analyses results.
- Lead efforts to conduct marketing analytics initiatives, such
as defining analytics scope and approaches, selecting appropriate
tools, running performance reports.
- Oversee marketing analytics processes to assess the
effectiveness and accuracy of digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and deploy the evaluation standards and policies to
measure marketing performance; troubleshoot complex technical
problems on analytics.
- Produce regular reports and ad hoc reports for management
review using visualization tools to construct customized
- Define the scope and approaches of marketing analytics;
updating analytic tools as needed.
- Analyze data and track ROI of marketing spend to monitor
marketing effectiveness and opportunities across a range of
- Monitor lead flow to prioritize and maximize engagement.
- Apply statistics-based market intelligence to business issues
and formulate recommendations for the user experience that drive
- Build enterprise digital campaign workflows, including
promotional, triggered and event-based emails, digital display,
social, and influencer tactics.
Ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Northwest
Arkansas and work on-site at our Corporate Office.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
with at least 5 years of digital analytics, buyer, and/or marketing
- Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint
certifications highly preferred
- Experience with data mining, modeling, and management
- Ability to strategically plan and manage relationships
- Possess advanced excel skills
- Experience with data visualization tools like Domo and
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google
Analytics 360, Power BI, Google Data Studio, SQL, Big Query and/or
Bachelors: Business Administration/Management (Required),
Bachelors: Marketing (Required), GED (Required), High School
Job Opening ID:
00383770 Digital Marketing Manager (Open)
"This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions."
Keywords: J.B. Hunt, Springdale , Digital Marketing Manager, Other , Lowell, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!